Can I share a success story?
More than 25 years ago, I dreamed of starting my own magazine. I want to share the Word of God to as many people as I could. I wanted to compile stories of faith, of wonder, of miracles. So I did.
Not a lot of people supported my decision. “It’s hard to maintain a magazine, Bo.” “You won’t last, Bo.” “People don’t read anymore, Bo.”
I’ve probably heard a thousand discouraging thoughts. But we kept going. And going. And going. And now… look at us. Going strong, even after almost 30 years.
We keep on growing. We keep thinking of ways to reach more readers.
Now, you can be a part of this mission. Together, let’s spread the Word of God through this powerful, inspirational, life-changing magazine.
Be the hope. Be the light. Be a Kerygma Mission Partner today.
And when you subscribe to Kerygma Magazine, you get a chance to
win a free pilgrimage with me! (Plus, other awesome prizes await you.)
I’m excited for you. I’m excited for the many miracles that this magazine will bring into your life.
Be very, very blessed,
P.S. For more information, call us at 725-9999 and look for Sarah.
Important: To qualify for the raffle, fill out the form attached in your subscription and mail it back to us.
Subscribe to Kerygma magazine and get a chance to win exciting prizes this 2018!
1. Subscribe to Kerygma from March 7, 2018 to Dec 31, 2018.
2. The number of raffle entry a subscriber gets depend on the following type of subscription:
a. Regular KMP- P800.00: 1 Raffle entry
b. Silver KMP- P2,500.00: 3 Raffle entries
c. Gold KMP- P5,500.00: 6 Raffle entries
d. Platinum KMP- P10,000.00: 10 Raffle entries
2. To subscribe, tear off the subscription form from the magazine that will serve as your raffle coupon, fill out with your complete name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, mode of payment, affix signature, and mail to or drop at: Shepherds Voice Publications Inc., #60 Chicago St. Cubao Quezon City
Grand Prize: 1 Winner Holy Land Pilgrimage
1. Entries received from March 7, 2018 until December 31, 2018 qualify for the Trip to Holy Land promo. A DTI representative will be invited to witness the grand and minor raffle draw on January 13, 2019, Sunday, 11:45AM at The Feast Bay Area, Vicente Sotto Street, Pasay City.
2. Holy Land Pilgrimage Prize inclusions: Round trip Airfare from NAIA to Libson Airport – Libson Airport to NAIA, meals on full board basis, hotel accommodation for 10 days and 9 nights with breakfast. Exclusive of travel tax.
3. All new and regular subscribers are required to have a passport valid until 2020, travel documents, taxes and other related documents.
(1) Winner of Fuji lm X-A10 Mirrorless Camera
1. Entries received from March 7, 2018 to July 2, 2018 qualify for the Fuji film X-A10 Mirrorless Camera promo. A DTI representative will be invited to witness the minor raffle draw on July 16, 2018, Monday, #60 Chicago Street, Cubao, QC , 3:00PM.
(1) Winner of Five (5) Kerygma Conference VIP Tickets to be held at SMX Convention Center
2. Entries received from July 2, 2018 to October 14, 2018 qualify for the Five (5) Kerygma Conference VIP Tickets promo. A DTI representative will be invited to witness the minor raffle draw on October 29, 2018, Monday, #60 Chicago Street, Cubao, QC, 3:00PM.
3. Prize inclusions: (1) winner of Five (5) Kerygma Conference VIP Tickets reserved seating in all classes and plenary talks and a limited edition conference t-shirt.
4. Kerygma Conference 2018 is on November 22-25, 2018 at the SMX Convention Center.
(1) Winner of Devant 32” Smart TV (32LTV800)
5. Entries received from October 15, 2018 to December 31, 2018 qualify for the Devant 32” Smart TV (32LTV800) promo. A DTI representative will be invited to witness the grand and minor raffle draw on January 13, 2019, Sunday, 11:45AM, The Feast Bay Area, Vicente Sotto Street, Pasay City.
1. A participant can only win once. Subscriber who won the minor prize is not eligible on the other minor & grand draw. Non-winning entries after minor draw can still win the grand prize.
2. A notification letter via registered mail will sent to winners for confirmation. Instructions on where to claim the prize will be detailed in the letter via registered mail. For GMA and provincial winners, the sponsor will not cover the transportation fee going to the travel agency and NAIA upon departure to Pilgrimage. SVP Sales staff will coordinate and instruct
the grand prize winner all the necessary details and inclusions of the trip to Holy Land before endorsing to sponsor travel agency.
3. The winner of the trip to Holy Land Pilgrimage will secure his/her own passport.
4. Prizes are transferrable but not convertible to cash.
5. The winner of the trip to Holy Land Pilgrimage shall shoulder all the taxes and documentations related to the trip, and the 20 percent tax for prizes exceeding P10,000.
6. Validity of international trips is within 6 months from issuance.
7. Prizes must be claimed w/in 60 days from receipt of notification.
8. Prizes unclaimed will be forfeited in favor of SVP with prior DTI approval.
a. Winners shall claim their prizes at the Shepherds Voice office at 60 Chicago St., Cubao, Quezon City. Winners must present the notification letter, official receipt of subscription, claim stub with control number & valid ID with photo (e.g. driver’s license, Company ID or passport).
b. Winners may send a representative on their behalf provided they present letter of authorization from the winner, proper identification / any valid ID with photo (e.g. driver’s license, Company ID or passport), letter sent by SVP & official receipt of subscription payment and claim stub with control number.
9. The promo organizer’s decision is final with the concurrence of the DTI.
10. All SVP employees are not eligible to join the raffle promo including their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity.
11. For GMA winners, they can claim their minor or grand prize at #60 Chicago Street, Cubao, Quezon City; For Provincial winner of minor prize, he/she can claim the KCON2017 tickets upon agreement between SVP and his/her preferred method of transaction. . The winner shall shoulder 20% tax on prizes exceeding 10,000.
Kerygma Mission Partner Mercy Package:
1. Platinum Kerygma Mission Partners (donation of P10, 000.00 and above) are automatically entitled to Coffee with Bo and a sponsored Breakfast with Father Bob McConaghy.
2. KMP Mercy Package includes a Kerygma Books package worth P500.00, The Light of Jesus Coffee Table Book, Coffee with Bo and/or a sponsored Breakfast with Father Bob McConaghy.
3. New or renewing subscribers from March 7 to March 31, 2018 are qualified for Coffee with Bo promo. While April 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 new or renewing subscribers are qualified for Breakfast with Bob promo.
4. Coffee with Bo & breakfast with Bob schedules will depend on the availability of Bro. Bo Sanchez & Father Bob McConaghy.
5. Call 725-9999 and look for Sarah for more details.
Per DTI FTEB Permit No. 3783, Series of 2018